Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Many Faces of Hallie

(Thank you to Misha for inspiration for the first song on my playlist today. I thought it was appropriate for today's post!)

A dear friend of ours gives us all of her daughter's hand-me-down clothes. The Lord has truly used her to cloth my two youngest daughters. In fact, all of the tons of clothes she has given us are very nice clothing in either excellent shape or brand new with tags still on them. Well, yesterday I had a couple of bags of clothes in the van and Hallie spotted this beautiful pink dress
in one of them. She immediately changed into it when we got home from school. She looked so cute that I wanted to take her picture. She, for some reason, didn't want me to take her picture. The following is what happened. See for yourself.


First she was mad...

Now she's warming up a smidge...


Then she turned just plain goofy...






Then she realized she was making me laugh and she lightened up...



Finally, I got this sweet picture. Success at last!



Tomorrow is school picture day. Although no stranger to photographing Hallie, good luck to you John & Shawn! Maybe you will have it easier than I did!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! She's absolutely beautiful! She looks a lot like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! She actually does look a lot like some of my pictures when I was little. But some people say she looks just like Justin.

    ReplyDelete