Friday, December 18, 2009

Lilly's Christmas Program

In my last blog I wrote how my baby girl was going to have her final Mother's Day Out Christmas program on Thursday. She did such a good job despite having a kid screaming and crying on one side of her and the class clown on the other side of her. As I watched her stand up there and sing, all the memories of past programs came flooding back to me, and I have to admit, I did tear up a bit. Afterall, we have been coming to these for the past six years. I have seen Abby and Hallie graduate up to "big school", and just today I filled out the registration form for my Lilly to move up as well. It has gone by fast.









1 comment:

  1. She is so precious! And you are right, Kari...it does go by so fast. Enjoy the moments!

    ReplyDelete