Inspired by one of the songs in Hallie's kindergarten music program, we decided to make smores last night. The Marshmallow Song by Veggie Tales is one of the cutest kid songs I have ever heard, and it sticks with you (no pun intended). I tried to download the song to my playlist, but it wasn't available. However, if you would like to hear it, go to this website and click on track 13. Prepare to crave smores, though! (To get the most out of this blog, get the song playing first, and then in a separate tab, read the blog with the song playing.) :)
http://www.rhapsody.com/veggietales/bob-larrys-campfire-songs/the-marshmallow-songGraham crackers... check
Large Marshmallows... check
Hershey Bars... check

If a campfire isn't available, a gas barbeque grill will do...

Are they yummy?




I think they are a hit! And afterward, Abby lost her other front tooth! Maybe we should change the lyrics from "...put 'em all together and you've got a treat" to "...put 'em all together and you'll lose your teeth!

How fun! You guys are such great parents to be giving your girls such lovely memories!!! I followed your advice and played the song and read the blog at the same time. I forgot to pause the Breakfast song though so it sounded pretty rough for a minute there! Haha! Cute, cute, cute kiddos! You guys sure look like you're living a blessed life!
ReplyDelete