Her newpaper: it contains interesting info like favorite color (pink), what I want to be when I grow up (teacher), and three interesting facts (1. I can play the piano, 2. I can do a one-handed cartwheel, 3. I have lost seven teeth), and many other facts.

I made the mistake of letting Abby look at Aunt Jennifer's website to get ideas for a treat to bring to class. This is what she picked out! Thanks to a team effort of MeMe, Mommy, Abby, and of course inspiration and directions from Aunt Jennifer, they turned out really cute! And the kids gobbled them up!
Abby was so proud of those cupcakes!
Roger even got to come visit the class!
Daddy, Mommy, Abby, and Roger
The whole class, us, and Roger!
What fun! We love you, Abby! You are always our star!












Awwwwwwww..... I'm so proud!!!! Y'all did a GREAT job! Love those cupcakes! But love you all more! Please tell Abby that Aunt Jennifer is so proud of her and she can come and work for me any time! ~
ReplyDeleteThose cupcakes look amazing! I totally remember being star student in 1st grade. That is just one of those things you don't forget. I love the OBU picture on your page. I wish I would have seen y'all! We came to the Friday night show at 5. I thought of you all weekend. I thought about how different my life would have been if you had not helped lead me to OBU. So thankful!
ReplyDelete