Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas with the Stewart's

The day after Christmas we drove out to Keo to my sister's house and had Christmas with my parents. We wish my other sister and her family in Texas could have made it, too! We had a great time, but it is not the same without you guys!


Hallie & Lilly checking out the stockings.



Meme and Papa Sam...



Lilly found a friend her size..

George, Nancy, Cuz, and Kyle got the girls an Easy Bake Oven with all the accessories for Christmas. I think they did it mainly to frustrate me because they think that's funny. I will have you know, Nancy & Andrea, that we have already baked three pretzels, one cake, and six tiny sugar cookies! I had to do most of the work (box says ages 8+; our oldest girl is 6), but they got to eat it all. They have a good time with it! I told them Cuz or Nancy could help them make the smores.



Meme and her oldest granddaughter, Andrea aka Cuz.


My birthday was December 27, so mom made me a cookie cake! Thanks mom!


Meme & Papa with their Arkansas grandkids! We miss you Adam, Rachel, and Aaron! Oh, and Jennifer and Wade, too! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment