I thought about just renaming our blog to "A Pocket Full of Ponytail Holders" because I feel like I am always finding ponytail holders lying around the house. The girls just leave them wherever they are when they take them out. I guess they think the ponytail holders can just walk back to the bathroom drawer. So, of course, when I find them I put them in my pocket. At the end of the day I usually have a pocket full of ponytail holders.
I have been married for 9 years to my best friend and teammate Justin. We have three precious daughters, Abby, Hallie, and Lilly. We also have one very excitable Jack Russell Terrior named Roger (after Roger Bingham, Survivor Season 2).
Cold dry air + jumping on the trampoline = lots of static electricity The girls thought this was so funny... they enjoyed chasing each other around, shocking each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment