Monday, July 13, 2009

Very first blog

After finally getting a computer at home, now I have decided to try my hand at blogging. Those of you who are friends know that Justin and I are not the greatest at keeping in touch with people, so maybe this will help keep friends and family informed on some of the things going on in our lives. To start with, this past week has been quite a busy one for our family. We opened our shave ice business, Justin began work on his master's degree (yeah!), we got the internet at our house (mainly due to Justin's online class), and we painted Abby and Hallie's room lavender. Sounds exciting, huh? It certainly kept us busy!


We also have had a busy past few months. Let me give you a quick update:


In March: Justin's team made it to the state tournament for the first time!! Go Lady Owls!


In April: Our middle child, Hallie, turned four years old! She's our little spark plug who can light up the world with her smile. See?



Oh wait... let's try this again..... She really can light up the world with her smile. See?





Then in May, our oldest daughter, Abby graduated from kindergarten! We are so proud!




Also, in May Justin celebrated his 32nd birthday! Here he is with his Shaun the Sheep cake!




Then in June, our baby girl Lilly turned 3 years old!


So that pretty much catches you up on the past few months. We only have a few short weeks until school starts again. I can't believe I am going to have a 4K and 1st grader and one in her last year at Mother's Day Out! Time really does fly by. I just pray each day that Justin and I can raise these precious little girls in a way that is pleasing to the Lord, and that we can be as great of parents to them as our parents were and still are to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment