Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas Dresses


I don't do the whole matching thing much anymore with the girls. It seems like they overall might be getting too old for it, not to mention it can be difficult to find and expensive to buy. I have bought them matching Easter dresses in the past, but did not do so this year. Instead they each wore the dress of their choosing. However, we were at the mall today, and I found these beautiful, sparkly red dresses on sale and in all their sizes! I couldn't resist buying them for their Christmas dresses. What do you think? Yay or nay? I love them, but don't want it to be "too much" if you know what I mean. I guess at this point though it would be wrong to say, "You know that beautiful red dress I bought you and you tried on and loved?.... I'm taking them back.". That would be plain mean! Oh well, I'm just going to have fun with it! Afterall, how much longer will they let me dress them like my little dolls?
My Stairsteps:

2 comments:

  1. VERY CUTE! enjoy it while you can. this might just be the last year that they'll let you do it. i remember when my mom wanted to dress us up the same and me, being the oldest, did not want to look like my "baby" sisters at one point. abby will be 2nd grade next year? that's about right. don't you just love the way i add my 2 cents about growing up with sisters? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love it! I am curious about what someone who has "been there" has to say! I have two older sisters, but they are 10 and 14 years older, so I was pretty much an only child! I always want to hear what you think! :)

    ReplyDelete