Saturday, November 21, 2009

Future Lady Owls

These pictures were taken by our friend, John Carrell, at the game last night between Conway St. Joseph and ALS. As you can see, Lilly and Hallie were enjoying their popsicles during the game. The Lady Owls played a close game with St. Joseph, losing on a three pointer made with, get this... .6 seconds left. Not 6 seconds left but .6 seconds left. What a heart breaker!! Not only was it frustrating to lose like that, but the senior high girls have never beaten St. Joseph and it looked like we were about to do it! St. Joseph's girls are considered to be one of the top, if not the top girls team in 2A. They were state runners up last year and have been undefeated so far this year. I was just sad for Justin because I know how much beating them would have meant to him and his team! But they have nothing to hang their heads about... they played an awesome game right up to the end. Last night shows that they can hang with and beat anyone. I am so proud of Justin and every one of the girls on his team!




Lilly and Hallie checking out the scoreboard.


How do I push this thing up?


Just wait till I'm out there. Watch out Lady Bulldogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment