
My little pilgrim girl.

Daddy and Lilly.
Then Friday were the Harvest parties for Abby and Hallie. The 4K had their annual Thanksgiving feast complete with chicken nuggets, corn, green beans, tator tots, rolls, Capri Suns, and dessert. When Abby was in 4K she was an indian; Hallie was a pilgrim... think you got that backwards, Mrs. West!

Hallie & Jordyn.. little pilgrim girls.

4K pilgrims & indians sharing their feast! I always think it is so funny that all us parents just stand their watching them eat. It's like they are celebrities with all the picture taking and video taping of them eating their food!


Hallie and her indian friend, Katie Beth.

Mommy & Hallie.
Then finally it was on to Abby's Harvest party. If you are wondering what is on her head, those are turkey legs. Funny hats!


Abby did well in the corn-shucking competition. Papa Sam, you would have been proud!
I am so thankful I was able to attend these events with my girls. Such sweet memories & I feel so blessed to have been there.








No comments:
Post a Comment