Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving part 1


Last night we had Thanksgiving over at Justin's parents house. Here are a few pictures of our time. What special memories our kids will have of spending holidays with their "Arkansas" cousins. (P.S. "Texas" cousins, if you are reading this, we always, always, always wish you were here with us, too. You are terribly missed!) That is one thing I don't have... memories of ANY times with my cousins. My sisters have those great memories, but I was so much younger than them, that by the time I was old enough to remember things, we had started the tradition of just having Thanksgiving with my mom, dad, and sisters. Most of my cousins are old enough to be my parents or at least are as old as my sisters. Not that I don't have great memories of Thanksgiving because I do. I wouldn't trade those for anything. Since my parents are in Texas this year with my middle sister and her family, Justin and I decided it was time we attempted to do our own Thanksgiving meal with all the fixin's. I'll let you know how it all turns out tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Matt's mom says:
    What a cute group of grandkids! They look like lots of fun! Hope your Thanksgiving was super! Mine is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cousins are awesome! keep them close, and they'll be like extra sisters (and brother) and best friends till they have their own kids! i love that kekoa has cousins on my side even though my sisters don't have kids. his cousins are my cousins' kids! have a great thanksgiving and get justin to bed early so he can wait in line at walmart on black friday!

    ReplyDelete